CineXtools CC module is an additional tab in cineXtools software that lets you create, edit, and insert closed caption tracks to files you’ve already created.
- If you are a cineXtools customer, the Closed Caption Beta Software will require an additional license deposit to your iLok account.
- If you are currently using cineXtools on trial, you will still need an additional license deposit.
- Full featured trial licenses of cineXtools can be requested here.
- Trial licenses function for 7 days after validation and can optionally be extended.
- All cineXtools licenses can be installed on the computer with cineXtools or on a portable iLok Second Generation or newer USB Smart key.
- Download links for cineXtools trials will be sent to your email address.
- cineXtools applications can be installed on multiple computers but each active installation requires a unique license or your iLok USB license key.
Licenses can be installed on the computer where cineXtools is installed or on a iLok USB key. To use a iLok USB license key, it must be Second Generation or newer. If you need a iLok USB key, they can be purchased at iLok.com and through many other resellers worldwide.
Additionally, you need a iLok user ID and iLok License Manager. If you do not yet have an iLok account, create one for free via the link at the top left of the iLok home page: ilok.com